Business Code of Conduct and Ethics
The Code of Conduct of your business is more than a set of rules – it’s a statement filled with passionate co-workers and a concrete commitment to a set of business conduct standards that supports your mission, values, and culture. This Business Code of Conduct and Ethics Training in Dubai advocates creating healthy workplace culture.
But this online Workplace Ethics Code of Conduct training course goes further. Even the best Code won’t create a healthy workplace culture on its own. It has to inspire and be supported by “culture” skills. We introduce your employees to four foundational skills they need to build a thriving work culture.
- How to build trust at work
- How to make clear decisions
- What accountability means
- The importance of positive cultural norms
Course Features/ Goals
Code of Business Conduct and Ethics provides training on ethical behavior for both staff and supervisors. Organizations need to train their employees in what is considered ethical behavior.
The goal of this Code of Business Conduct and Ethics training is to guide the participants through the Organization’s Code and help them to develop a working knowledge of what it is and how it applies to their job.
As with all other Lynchpin’s courses, any organization can quickly and easily bring their employees up to speed on these issues as well as fully document trainee activity.
Your organization’s own policy can also be inserted directly into each training.
The training session will be highly interactive based upon exercises, live examples, small assignments, objective based tasks, real-time scenario discussions.
Course Contents Includes
- Introduction to the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Obeying the Law, Rules and Regulations
- Build Trust and Credibility
Respect for the Individual
- Treating others with dignity and respect at all times
- Fostering teamwork and employee participation, encouraging the representation of different employee perspectives.
- Seek out insights from employees with different experiences, perspectives and backgrounds.
- Avoid slang or idioms that might not translate across cultures.
- Be open-minded and listen when given constructive feedback regarding others’ perception of your conduct
Compliance with laws and regulations
- Legal and regulatory compliance: Dos and don’ts
- Financial and Legal Integrity
- Creating appropriate contracts in alignment with the laws, as well as how to identify and work effectively with suppliers
Your Relationships at the Company
- Conflicts of Interest
- Insider Trading
- Confidential Information
Handling Company Resources
- Recordkeeping & Retention
- Competition and Fair Dealing
- Ethical Conduct
- Violations and Disclosure
- Internal Controls
- Gifts and Campaign Contributions
- A friend in need?
- Careless whispers
- The revealing message
Company Internal Policies
- Protection and Proper Use of Company Assets
- Responsibilities regarding proprietary information
- The Work Environment
- Health and Safety
- Discrimination and Harassment
- Enforcing the Code of Business Conduct and Ethics
- Reporting any Illegal or Unethical Behavior/No Retaliation
- Compliance Procedures
- Quizzes and final review