A good training provider that understands your requirements to the core is hard to find. You should know How to deal with Training Provider effectively when you have limited Budget because dealing with Training provider effectively saves money and time by getting best results.
Normally the last quarter of every year is busy for training and development activities, the reasons are numerous but the main are: –
- Pending learning needs of staff
- Training calendar not matching
- Un-utilized training budget
- New hiring at year end and many more
Now the question is how to get the maximum out of a training provider?
The training departments of organizations usually prefer the following way of training delivery: –
- In-house training (where a considerable number of staff is available training is customized for staff members of one company)
- Public Course (delegates from different organizations attend the course in public venue)
- e-Learning platforms
Common Situational Problems of HR Professionals
- What if there are courses for which either the Training Manager/HR doesn’t have enough delegates or budget to run an in-house
- There are no public courses available in the market of such training course
- Or the course is available but the dates are not compatible with your schedule
NOW pick up your phone call or email your training provider and tell them that You have 3-4 participants available for specific course(s) and ask them; can you arrange this session for us and that you can also have other persons sit in the course.
Training company business is like any other business in the world, there are products, profit and loss, operations, administration, product development and CLIENTS. So there is no harm in keeping Clients’ Happy through better services.