For high productivity and engagement, every employee must be fit physically as well as mentally. At Tafkeer Professional Development, we understand the importance of corporate wellness and engagement. In a successful and growing business, its people are the biggest drivers of growth.
Employees are a company’s most valuable assets. Investing in their physical and mental well-being can help them achieve a balanced lifestyle and set them up to perform at their best.
Prioritizing employee mental health and well-being is crucial and learning to adjust and embrace lifestyle shifts is vital in today’s volatile business landscape.
Our corporate wellness program offers the opportunity for employees to reconnect with their minds, bodies and souls through immersive workshops to achieve balanced minds, health, emotions, relationships and financials.
This program exceeds the traditional “Feel-Good” perspective and aims at a “Results-Driven and human-centric approach” that produces tangible business and health outcomes.
- Learn about the importance of well-being, resilience and mental health in increasing organizational success.
- Understand healthy behaviours and practices that create safe work environments.
- Identify HR and management approaches to achieve wellness and life balance.
- Familiarize strategies to implement a well-being culture to cultivate better productivity and balance in teams.
Challenges in today’s workplace
Today’s workplaces are becoming increasingly competitive at both the organizational and individual levels. Professionals have to focus on their growth while driving profits for their organization. All this leads to a variety of issues and healthcare challenges for employees, including:
- Workplace stress
- Skipping meals
- Changed dietary habits
- Sleep pattern changes
Eventually, these problems lead to a lack of productivity in the workforce. Using our employee fitness and wellness programs, you can ensure that your workforce is always on the path to productivity with good health- physically and mentally. Health and Fitness Programs.
We provide a range of activities as part of our fitness and health programs, including:
- On-site meditation and fitness sessions
- Workshops for Stress and Anxiety Management
- Diet and Nutrition workshops
- Health Coaching
- Weight Loss Programs
- Team Building Activities
- Employee Wellness Knowledge Sharing
- Sport and Athletic events
- Fitness Challenges
Programs for Work-Life Balance
With every program, we include a comprehensive pre and post-program evaluation. This is what enables you to understand the positive effect of our healthcare programs on your organization.
Healthy Employees = Healthy Business
Benefits for your organization
In any program, we ensure that we help your team to improve its health and wellness, thus improving their overall quality of life. The first and major benefit of these programs comes in the form of positivity and increased productivity at the workplace.
It also helps to increases employee engagement, morale, and thus retention. This also acts as a positive factor for your organization’s reputation as an employer in the market.
With measurable impacts like a decrease in absenteeism and medical-related expenses, we provide you everything that you need to understand the benefits of employee fitness and health.
Any organization needs to look beyond the short-term and work towards sustained growth and profitability. Ensuring that your employees are happy and healthy with their organization is a key factor of that.
After the program you will: –
- Become more self-aware on your physical, emotional, spiritual, social fronts to achieve balance in life.
- Incorporate mindfulness and practice self-care at work, especially for teams who work overtime and have tight deadlines.
- Get health toolkits to support your mental and physical well-being at the workplace
- Build emotional resilience and be prepared for the unexpected changes on personal and professional levels.
- Develop effective stress management techniques Maintain financial well-being.
- The learning environment will be engaging and interactive.
- Participants will be part of a space where individual reflection, pair activities, and group discussions will be part of the learning experience.
- The participants will have to answer short quizzes during the program to demonstrate understanding of the program material.
- Feedback forms should be submitted indicating key takeaways from the session and what could be improved / incorporated in the next session.
- Attendees are required to implement key learnings from the program at work and submit progress during monthly assessments.