Delivering Quality and Results
In this program; trainees go for an interesting journey where they learn the keys of delivery quality through customer service excellence; by learning the most important knowledge and best practices of this profession.
- Realize the importance of customer service in a very competitive environment
- Understand the best techniques of managing customer’s expectations.
- Satisfying customers and exceeding their expectations
- Dealing with customers’ feedback, and responding appropriately to solve their problems
- Build a service culture in your Organization
- Recognize the importance of internal and external customers and respond effectively to their priorities
- Improve the operational effectiveness of the Service Function
- Measure the quality and effectiveness of the service offered internally and externally
- Define customer satisfaction processes and activities and measure their effectiveness
Benchmarking in Quality Management
- Quality from a customer perspective
- The types of benchmarking in relation to quality
- Typical steps in a benchmarking process
- Defining the key factors to be benchmarked
Defining quality and the standards of service
- The components of service quality
- How to set standards
- Involving others in the process
- Excellence in customer service is an important factor and prerequisite for organizational performance
- The core of customer service is “Ethics”, and the art of it is dealing with others
- The difference between “client” and “customer”
- A profile of different customers personalities
- Client’s expectation from your product or service?
- Benefits of excellence in customer service
- Looking to customers’ complaints as “Customers’ gifts to you”, and as valuable chances for improvement and development
- Managing your customers’ complaints (Customers’ gifts)
- Levels of customers’ satisfaction towards your service or product
(Bad, fair, good, very good & excellent)
- Is it true that creative ideas and best practices of customer service suit others and may not suit us?!
- The fault of anger (By customer or by you), and how to deal with angry customer and difficult personalities?
- Dress to impress and look like a star… How can service provider dress to leave positive impression?
- Leave the right “First impression” about you and your product, service and organization.
- Accountability development skills:
- Dealing with poor performance;
- Motivating and empowering
- The performance management process:
- Delivering a motivational performance reviews;
- Objective setting for results and measuring performance
- Creating high performing teams:
- The importance of teamwork;
- Why it can fail;
- Stages of team development,
- Team working skills assessment to analyses your team’s performance;
- Working with teams
- How to motivate staff to embrace initiatives and take responsibility for their actions
- How to encourage staff to be critical over their own work ethic
- Bringing it all together – ROI action plan