Data Science Training
Making Sense of Data with Analytics
Data Science Training: Data Scientist has been called “the sexiest job of the 21st Century,”. We live in a world that’s drowning in data. Buried in these data are answers to countless questions that no one’s ever thought to ask. Data science is about evidence-based storytelling of this massive amount of data.
Objective of this course is to introduce necessary concept and techniques used in data science industry including, statistics, working with data, R programing and much more.
This course begins with a walk-through of a template data science project before diving into the R statistical programming language. You’ll learn how to load data into R and learn how to interpret and visualize the data while dealing with variables. You’ll be taught how to come to sound conclusions about your data, despite some real-world challenges. You’ll complete this course with the confidence to correctly analyze case studies, while sharing conclusions that will make a business more competitive and successful.
What is data science?
- Overview of Data Science
- Data Science as a Career
- Data Science Team
- What is Big Data
- Big Data vs Business Intelligence
Field of Study
- Why programming is Important
- How Statistics Works
- Importance of Mathematics
Introduction to R
- R Graphical User Interface
- Data Import and Export
- Attributes and Data Types
- Introducing Vectors, Matrices, Data Frame and Dates
Exploratory Data Analysis
- Summarizing the Data
- Data Distributions
- Outlier Treatment
- Measuring Asymmetry: Skewness and Pearson’s Median Skewness Coefficient
- Continuous Distribution
- Kernel Density
- Sample and Estimated Mean, Variance and Standard Scores
- Covariance, and Pearson’s and Spearman’s Rank Correlation
- Points Estimates and Confidence Intervals
- Testing Hypothesis Using Confidence Intervals
- Testing Hypothesis Using p-values
- Errors Types
- Simple Linear Regression
- Multiple Linear Regression
Data Visualization in R
- Data Visualization Principles
- Box and Whisker plots
- Actionable Insights
- Visualization for Presentation
- Reproducible Research
- Engage yourself in Data Science and boost your career
- Understand the art and science of discovering patterns and making intelligent predictions from big data.
- Basics of R platform, programming language concepts, common and useful R commands, and applying statistical methods.
- Discover how to understand, interpret and convey the results of data science life cycle.
- Data Analysts
- Business Mangers
- Project Managers
- Operations Managers
- Senior Managers
Decision makers from medium to large organizations from Banking, IT, Government, Media, Telecoms, Hospitality, Retail, Travel and Healthcare sectors.