Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 Training
This Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 Training Course in Dubai United Arab Emirates provides an understanding of the basic concepts INdustry 4.0 and Digital Transformation of the processes.
The course introduces participants to the ecosystem of the 4th Industrial revolution. In this context, the course analyses the importance of the digital transformation that industry sector undergoing and the numerous physical and digital technologies such as cloud computing, adaptive robotics, augmented reality, additive manufacturing, Internet of Things (IoT) that are being utilized.
Beside the introduction to implementation aspects of the 4th Industrial revolution this course also analyses maturity and readiness models that companies may use to evaluate their current status of digitalization as well as the construction of an optimized project portfolio for digital transformation among various project alternatives.
This Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 Training Course in Dubai United Arab Emirates also aims to provide you with the essential tools and practical skills to pursue a career in leading transformation projects and change agendas.
Digital Technologies are creating an unprecedented disruption across the industries. Technological advancements are enabling industries to meet customer expectations by delivering enhanced manufacturing processes/ services.
- How technological and social dynamics shape customer expectations
- Understand the 9 pillars of Industry 4.0 technologies as the business enablers for business model transformation and innovation
- The imperatives that digital transformation created for business innovation and what it takes to win in the digital
- Industry 4.0 ecosystem of stakeholders and the impact, opportunities & challenges for industries
- Real-life use cases sharing with practical step-by-step implementation scenarios
- Learn to conduct readiness assessment and the implementation strategy and roadmap
- Key developments of the digital age including advances in hardware, cloud computing, or 5G
- How to combat legacy in technology, processes, employees, and customers
- Understand the challenges that digital creates in channel choices for customers
- Appreciate the major tides of change and how to address them for future success
- Explore the changes occurring in a range of industries impacting customer behaviours
- Learn how to deliver a world-class digital customer experience
- Understand how to gain the right balance between branch and non-branch channels
- Explore how to maximize value from these new innovations– ensure there is full appreciation of the integration of these channels and how they can work together for maximum benefit
Introduction to Industry 4.0
- Introduction to Industry 4.0
- Industry 4.0 is not just about factories
- History of Industrie 4.0
- Industry 4.0 by definition
- Industrial Internet
- First stages of maturity
- The next maturity stages
- Society 5.0
- Society 5.0: breaking down 5 walls
- Introduction to Digital Transformation
- Digital business transformation
- Causes of disruption and transformation
- Digital transformation myths and realities
- Digital Transformation and customer experience
- 4 pillars in customer experience transformation
- Digital transformation in marketing
Your vision 2023 and beyond
- Challenges and focus for 2023 and beyond – how well are you equipped to cope with the new challenges
- Technology innovations – what is happening around the globe?
- Where is the greatest impact on activity/ behaviours?
- Learn about innovations in sectors such as retail and technology – what are the key changes influencing future customer behaviour and interaction
- How is the customers view of technology shaped by other day to day changes
- Marketing impact – where to focus expenditure – one of the current major dilemmas – how do you measure ROI in this diverse digital world?
Who must attend the Digital Transformation and Industry 4.0 Training
- CFO-s and Finance Managers
- C-Level Executives
- General Managers
- Division Managers
- Department Managers
- Project Managers
- Branch Managers
- Senior managers
- Managers of the organization functions
- Project managers and team leads of the innovation, digital marketing and IT
- Anyone that works in or supports a Manufacturing and Services Business
- Interactive input & presentation
- Case Studies, Discussions, Q&A (Question and Answer)
Participants will Get
- Seminar Pack containing the information presented
- Fun Learning Activities
- Certificate of Participation