Protective Intelligence Training for Executives
The key to any comprehensive security program is “Protective Intelligence” and this Protective Intelligence Training program that will combine institutional techniques, instructions and practical exercises.
The class will primarily focus on providing fundamental intelligence techniques for Executive Protection Agents, Law Enforcement and Security Professionals to proactively identify, assess and manage threats and the vulnerabilities associated with them.
Furthermore, the class will delve into how to build a complete protection program by implementing protective intelligence tasks, conducting threat assessments and mitigating risks.
This training will show you how high technology is transforming Protective Intelligence in the Twenty-First century.
The Training aims to:
- Expose participants to fundamental intelligence techniques for Executive Protection Agents.
- Expose participants to proactively identify, assess and manage threats and associated vulnerabilities.
- Expose participants to build a complete protection program by implementing protective intelligence tasks.
This Course Will Cover:
- Principles of Protective Intelligence
- Protective rules
- Assumptions of Protective Intelligence
- Protective Intelligence circles
- Attackers (terrorist) behavior
- Terrorism attacks
- Acts that can be carried out by the terrorist against the dignitaries
- IED awareness
- Definition of a Security Intelligence Unit
- The organisational structure of a Protective Intelligence Unit
- Site reconnaissance
- Surveillance and Counter Surveillance Plans
- Evacuation Plans
- Team briefings