FTA Tax Agent Exam Preparation
As part of the introduction of VAT in the UAE, the FTA has identified an immediate requirement for Tax Agents. The FTA Tax Agent Exam is mandatory if you wish to fulfill this role and you will then be qualified to conduct valuable work across the UAE.
The FTA Tax Agent Exam gives an in-depth practical knowledge of the UAE VAT legislation and a clear understanding of the principles of VAT and application of the legislation.
Participants will gain:
- Assignments and practice questions to prepare for assessments
- Access to online learning resources and mock assessments
- The option to choose the timing of the online examination
Those attending training courses will gain:
- Comprehensive training by tax specialists and industry experts
In order to earn the GCC VAT Compliance Diploma, participants must register with the Association of Taxation Technicians (ATT) by visiting the following website https://vcd.att.org.uk/ and pay an initial registration fee of £50.
- General principles
- Definition of supplies
- Liability of supply
- Zero rating
- Deemed and self supplies
- Value of the supply
- Time of supply
- Input tax -when to recover
- Partial exemption
- VAT records and returns
- Accounting for VAT
- Bad debt relief
- International aspects -goods
- International aspects –services
- Penalties for errors and omissions
- Refunds, repayments and other charges
- The authority powers, appeals and assessments
- Transfers of ownership of a business
- VAT groups
- Special schemes for VAT
- Land and buildings
- Capital goods -special schemes
- Excise tax
- Role of a tax agent
Duration 2 days | Course Fee USD2,999
WHO SHOULD ATTEND
The FTA Tax Agent Exam is mandatory if you wish to fulfill the tax agent role and you will then be qualified to conduct valuable work across the UAE.
Click here to explore more of our training courses on Taxation/ VAT.
Read our blog on How to become a Tax Agent in UAE?