Accounting for Entrepreneurs Training
Is this Finance for Entrepreneurs Training in Dubai for You? By now you know that you wanted to be Entrepreneur, and you SHOULD know that if you are going to be successful, you need to understand finance.
Who Should Attend?
ONLY those who are currently running their own business OR who want to start their new ventures
What to Expect?
This program will provide you the essential tools and know-how you need to build a sturdy foundation for a profitable business. You will be crafting your success roadmap by developing a meaningful business for your business expansion.
You will gain invaluable insight for keeping firm financial control on your business and tools to avoid any financial disaster due to lack of in depth finance knowledge.
The Entrepreneurial Horizon
- Why become an Entrepreneur?
- Types of Entrepreneurs
- Traits of an Entrepreneur
- Entrepreneurial Finance & its significance to your business
The Business Plan
- Twofold purpose of business plan
- Drafting a useful business plan
- Important sections of business plan
- Checklist of financial information
- What is next after business plan?
Financial Statements – An Entrepreneurial View Point
- Introduction of Key Financial Statements
- Purpose of Financial Statements
- The Income Statement
- The Balance Sheet
- The Statement of Cash Flows
Financial Statement Analysis
- Do it NOW – Don’t want until it’s too late
- Dissect the Income Statement
- Entrepreneurial ratio analysis of financial statements
- Breakeven analysis
- Measure the growth of your business
Cash Flow Management
- Types of cash flow
- Forecasting your business cash flow
- Cash flow management
- Managing Accounts Receivables
- Managing Accounts Payable
- Working capital management
- Finding the cash inside your business
Raising Finance for Your Business
- Sources of
- Debt finance
- Equity finance
- How to decide between Debt vs Equity
Valuation of Your Company
- Company valuation – Introduction
- Why value your company?
- Key factors influencing company valuation
- Valuation methods
Summing up Your Business Finance Knowledge
- Communicating your Entrepreneurial Finance requirements to your team
- Developing useful Finance MIS
- Using your Finance knowledge to grow your business